Monday 21 November 2011

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes

What a wonderful morning I had!
Any day that starts with pancakes is headed for success :)

 Today I went with Apple-Cinnamon!

I started with a bit of a short cut:

Then threw in a chopped up apple and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Who said a healthy breakfast had to be time intensive to prepare?


I find that a fruit and a dash of something are the perfect match in pancakes. Like:

Blueberry & Vanilla

Pumpkin & Pumpkin pie spice

Lemon & Poppyseed

Pineapple & coconut
 
Banana & Cacao powder
So go find your favourite whole grain pancake recipe, or find a good mix from your grocery store, and make tomorrow morning pancake perfect.
~Princess

5 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love pancakes! I wish I could have them monday through friday! Unfortunately the early mornings don't allow for that! Hope your week is off to a great start!

Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers said...

Yum! Those look great. I may have my mom make me pancakes while she's here visiting for the holiday.

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! It seems like everyone's been sprucing up the premade pancake mixes lately. I don't know why I haven't thought of that before!

Molly@hungryhungryrunner.com said...

Those are some seriously delicious looking pancakes! I'm going to have to try some of your combos - my pancakes definitely need some sprucing up!

Sylvia @ LifeIsGoodWithFood said...

That is simply amazing! I'm always wary about pancake mix because I prefer to make my own but then when the mornings come, I get a little lazy to become so labor intensive so early in the mornings that I usually just forgo breakfast... Not a good idea. :( I think I will try your idea after all ;)

Post a Comment