Wednesday 30 November 2011

Whooooopie! ... Pies

I've got my Christmas shop on!!
One of my favourite buys so far is this baking book for my bf's little sis:


If someone has any sort of interest in baking, I try to help it flourish. More cookies for me haha. So when I saw this whoopie pie book, I had to buy it for her.

In case you don't know, whoopie pies are just delicious cookies sandwiched together with icing. It's an amazing invention!

I even research a few different recipes, so you can make them for any kind of person!

For the The No Nonsense Girl
Basic Whoopie Pies, from Food Network
I've made these before, and they're delicious!!!


For the Health Nut
Guilt-free Strawberry Whoopie Pies, from Family Fresh Cooking

For the Exotic Foodie
Pistachio, Cardamom, Whoopie pies with Rosewater buttercream, 
from Serious Eats


For the Veganista
Cacao Cinnamon Pecan Whoopie Pies, from Rawmazing
And for anyone who loves the holidays:


Chocolate peppermint whoopies pies, from Joy of Baking

Gingerbread Whoopie pies, McCormick

Now go have some fun, and relieve your stress by squishing cookies together with icing :)

~Princess

4 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love whoopie pies! Marks mom makes the best ones!

Molly@hungryhungryrunner.com said...

Sooo cute! I've never made whoopie pies but I think I might have to. I think they are definitely a crowd-pleaser! :)

Living, Learning, Eating said...

The ginger bread one looks pretty and your blog is too cute! :)

pureglow*16 said...

love this! whoopie pies look TOO delicious

Post a Comment