Do yourself a favour, make your house smell like mouth watering delicious muffins, and bake yourself a scrumptious healthy snack at the same time!!!
Blueberry Chocolate Power Muffins :)
Ingredients: (makes 12 muffins)
- 2 cups Whole Grain Flour
- 1/2 cup Sweetener (cane sugar, brown sugar, stevia, or any other)
- 2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk (regular milk, or soy, almond, any is fine!)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup (or 1 snack size container) Blueberry Applesauce (or regular applesauce)
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sweetener, protein powder, cacao powder, baking powder and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg, and applesauce; blend well. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy.) Add extra water if batter is too dry.
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.