Saturday 16 July 2011

Tea Time!

This past week I've been noticing a dip in my energy levels around mid afternoon. I was thinking of ways in which to perk myself up during this "afternoon slump." I don't like to drink coffee later in the day as it gets me too wired, but I was searching for something to give me that perfect amount of zing to get me through the day.

I popped into David's Tea to see if there might be some type of tea there that would be what I was looking for. I love going to this store because there are always free samples :)



You'll know you have arrived when you've stumbled into the store with rows upon rows of tempting looking teas


After spending copious amounts of time smelling several varieties of tea (and believe me, they were AMAZING), I decided to buy the Chocolate Rocket:
 

Need a boost? Try this tea. First you’ll experience a pure, sweet hit of chocolate. Then you’ll find yourself awash in the freshness of raspberries. Followed by the richness of almonds and chicory. And then, bang, you’ll realize you’ve been infused with roasted Brazilian maté. How will you know? It’s what’s giving you all that crazy energy. Just fly with it.
-Chocolate Rocket label 

Overall, A successful day, can't wait to go home and brew a cup!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment