Thursday 17 November 2011

Almost December... time for some cookie indulgence?

What can I say, I needed an excuse to make cookies :)

I found this recipe: 

Cookies and Cream Brownie Cookies
Ingredients:
  • 4 ¼ oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
  • ½ cup of butter
  • 1 teaspoon espresso granules
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 ½ cup sugar
  • 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoons salt
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 12oz Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Candy bar (three 4 oz bars)
  • 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips

Instructions: 
  1. Place unsweetened chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat while stirring constantly. Once melted, add in espresso granules and stir to combine. Set aside.
  2. Place eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix to combine until glossy about 1-2 minutes on medium if using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer and on high if using a hand held mixer. Turn off mixer and fold in slightly cooled chocolate mixture.
  3. Place flour and unsweetened cocoa powder in a bowl and whisk to combine. Fold dry mixture into wet mixture until combined. Add chopped cookie & cream candy and chocolate chip to batter and fold to combine. 
  4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.


Here's how mine turned out:

My house smells yummy now :)
Happy living, 
~Princess

3 comments:

Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill said...

Yummmm! My sister is obsessed with cookies and cream...she would love these!

Hilliary Meisner said...

These look delicious! I have been wanting to make cookies for some time now!

Molly@hungryhungryrunner.com said...

Oh wow these cookies look amazing!!!!! I've been searching for a new cookie recipe that is a little more exciting than my usual boring ones - I think I found it! :)

Post a Comment