Tuesday 20 September 2011

My love affair with Fall is in full swing!

Whomever created this brainstorm chart was clearly on the right track:



 However, I'm clearly not the only one who adores this season:

Decorative Fall Crust tutorial, Martha Stewart

Fall Bucket List, Loves of Life

Low-fat Pumpkin Cream Cheese, LaaLoosh

Autumn Wreath Craft, littlebirdiesecrets

Cupcake Wrappers, Food Art Party
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bake, Natural Noshing

Felt Leaf Decoration, A Beautiful Mess

Get your Pie on Printable, Flaming Flamingo
Happy living,
~Princess

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Amelia, thanks for your recent comment. Nice to meet you! Your post is getting me really excited for fall season; although here in Boston it is quite drizzly today. I am ready to get my pie on! Cheers! -Rachel

EA said...

I love fall too! {Perhaps because I was born in November???} Love you fun fall list. That pumpkin cream cheese looks fabulous. So glad you stopped by my blog :-)

Post a Comment