Monday 10 October 2011

Life definitely never goes as planned!

This is what I hoped today's blog post would be based on:

Someone special in your life that deserves a little cookie love? I found a recipe for these delicious looking hunks of wonderful while I was searching the web:

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Spelt Flour Healthy and Gourmet

And this is what actually happened:

Have you ever had a boyfriend arriving on a train in less than 25 min, and you still have to straighten your hair, find something nice to wear, fix your makeup, overall beautify yourself, arrive at the train station in style, AND BAKE COOKIES?!

If you ever find yourself in this situation, I highly recommend running to the nearest convenience store, purchasing a pouch of Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk cookie mix, frantically baking them, and then arriving to pick up said important person just on time.



In all other situations, I recommend making the healthier and probably tastier version :D

Either way, it gives you a chance to fill your cookie jar:




 Happy living (and Canadian Thanksgiving!)
~Princess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the cookies didn't work out, but I'm sure your boyfriend liked the Betty Crocker ones just fine!

Hilliary Meisner said...

I totally know that feeling! Sorry you didn't get to make the homemade ones! But I am sure he loved the Betty Crocker ones, and even more excited to see you!

Anonymous said...

ha - boys dont know the difference :)

Post a Comment